Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On the road

Yeah....Miss J is on the road to recovery.

She slept through the night last night...at least she only woke up once at 1am for a quick rock (in the rocking chair) and then back to sleep until 7am. She hasn't slept that late in awhile. So that is a good sign. Which means we got to sleep through the night too!!

Plus, her fever is gone. So that is relieving to know too.

Thank you for your prayers. I really think that had a lot to do with it...oh, and the Big Guy upstairs too...praise God!!

I like these positive posts!! Hopefully I will post more from now on!

Have a great "hump day".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear she's feeling better!

Jenny said...

So happy to hear that she is doing better!!

Kristen Miller said...

Oh yuck! It's so sad when babies are sick. :( I hope Miss J is feeling much better and back to her old self.

audreybreier said...

I'm so glad Miss J is feeling better!! Cade caught my cold so now he's sick and I feel so bad for him! It's always so hard when our little ones are sick!

Jodi said...

I'm glad the little missy is feeling better!!!