So to prepare you all for the weekend I thought I would post some LOOOONNNNGGG Overdue pictures. There are more on Miss J's blog...if you would like an invite, let me know and I can add you!
Pumpkins and Halloween

At the pumpkin patch...posing for mommy."Do you think there is anything else in there?"
Rah Rah Rah...look at those pompon's Nana made for me!
...And all that candy I got...and I don't even eat candy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedication
OK...these are a hoot because for some odd reason she was being the biggest HAM for the camera. She never smiles that cheesey...and that is what all of the pictures ended up like. Too funny!
I am not sure what this was...an imitation of Popeye?
Ahhhh, her first children's bible from the church.
And the bonnet that Nana got her. I promise we didn't turn Amish. The bonnet is an heirloom kind of thing. When DH and I got married, his mom gave me his baptism bonnet to turn into a handkerchief so I could use it as something old. It was very meaningful and sentimental to have something that he got when he was very young to bring into our marriage. So the heirloom bonnet has become a sort of sentimental gift the family passes on. I can't wait to be able to pull her bonnet out when she is ready to get married sometime...a long way a way from now!
And the fam...with the cheesy smile from Miss J------------------------------------------------------------------
Fall pictures...with some bulb planting

I planted some bulbs around the front trees, and Miss J helped.
She dropped the bulb into the hole.
And even covered it up with the dirt...such a helping hand! I really think she has the gift of Mercy...she is always helping out and giving hugs and trying to make the other babies at school happy when they are crying by giving them their bottle or blanket. She has such a sensitive and tender spirit...I love it!!---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last but not least...
This is Miss J's favorite thing to do...play with the Tupperware in her cupboard. It is just not so fun having to clean up after her....

And this shot I just have to laugh...she actually tried to get INTO the cupboard. She is always good for a laugh.
Hope you enjoyed. Have a great weekend.


14 comments:
Very, very cute!
ADORABLE!!! Maybe I'm cheesy, but I thought her smiles just showed a happy child. Ha! I was called corny the other day....thanks for sharing!!
Too cute! Isn't it great to see their personality start to develop?!
What great pictures! She is such a little cutie and that bonnet is so pretty with such a great meaning.
The one with her crawling into the cabinet is priceless!
She is growing so much! She is absolutely adorable! You are such a beautiful family, and it looks as though you've enjoyed the fall. I can't wait to see Thanksgiving pics next week! I bet she'll be a hoot.
So adorable! She looks like she keeps you busy!
Love the cheesy grin - it is GREAT!!!! And what is it about cabinets and babies???? If there is any way for them to get in one they will :-)
I was so glad to see a new post from you today...and with pictures! Your little girl gets more adorable every day. Thanks for sharing all the great pics with us. Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving!
She just keeps getting cuter! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! I love her smile!
I love the pictures! We have a basket at home the we put Mackenna's toys in and she likes to empty the basket and then climb in it. LOL It's too funny what these kids do! :o)
Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing pictures of cute, Miss J and your family:)
The pictures were just adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing. I love the bonnet idea. How sweet!
Aww...all the pictures are great! They change so quickly don't they? She's so precious!
ME AGAIN
Post a Comment